Santa Cruz Art League
Panoply of Prints, a National Exhibit 2017
Panoply of Prints
A National Art Exhibit
March 17 through April 15, 2017
Reception: March 25, Saturday, 3-5pm
Juror: Jimin Lee
Professor, Art Department, University of California at Santa Cruz, CA
Santa Cruz Art League creates an environment where local as well as regional & national artists display their art. The many classes in art and performance provide a space for learning and enhancing the creative process. Established in 1919, Santa Cruz Art League is Santa Cruz County’s longest standing Arts organization, and is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit.
A diverse range of artworks will be selected, from traditional methods such as engraving and woodcuts to photo transfers and installations that incorporate prints.
Open to United States residents. The Santa Cruz Art League reserves the right to decline or remove any work that does not conform to the agreement.
Entry fee paid to www.OnlineJuriedShows.com. Fees are Non-Refundable and must be paid by the entry deadline.
SCAL Members - $35 for one entry, $10 for each additional entry up to 5.
Non-Members - $40 for one entry, $10 for each additional entry up to 5.
Entering Your Images
Entry form must be filled out in its entirety. List sizes up to the nearest inch. Submitted images must not include matting or frame. Crop the photos to include only the artwork. Be sure your images are right-side-up.
For best results, make sure your images are at least 1920 pixels on the longest side at 72 dpi (but no larger than 4MB). Images should be in JPEG format, sRGB color space. Help in photographing your work and properly sizing your images can be found at: www.OnlineJuriedShows.com/help.aspx. If you need help entering your images or are unable to, please email Help@OnlineJuriedShows.com or call Katrina, on the Help Desk, at 949-287-8645.
Juror: Jimin Lee
Size limitation restriction: If larger than 6’ w x 9’ h, please contact Keelin Sabel – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-426-5787 for more guidance BEFORE applying online.
All work must be for sale. Artists agree to donate 45% of any sale of work to Santa Cruz Art League (SCAL) or 30% of sale if SCAL Member. Artist will be paid three weeks from end of show.
SCAL insures work only after installation. Maximum insured value $1000 regardless of price.
Juror will grant $1,000 in Awards.
Calendar of Events
• Prospectus Online: Sept 14, Wednesday.
• Deadline: January 23, Monday (11:59pm).
• Email Accept/Reject out: February 3, Friday.
• Shipping Drop Off: March 9, Thursday & March 10, Friday
• Drop off: March 12, Sunday 12-4pm & March 13, Monday, 2-4pm
• Work must arrive on required dates.
• Pickup: April 17, Monday, 2-6pm & April 18, Tuesday, 2-4pm.
• $5 a day Late Pickup fee.
• Work requiring special handling is to be installed & removed by artist.
• No work may be substituted or exchanged for any reason.
• Work must be original, and for sale, ready to install.
• Shipped entries must have a Prepaid Return Shipping Label (UPS & FedEx) & a $20 check for unpacking/repacking fee per box.
• Artist bio and/or brief information on artwork with photo is encouraged for Gallery Bio Book, when accepted.
• Reception: March 25, Saturday, 3-5pm
Maximum insurance, insured value $1,000 regardless of price.
SCAL shall have the right to photograph, telecast, and/or reproduce art work in full or in detail for educational, catalog, or publicity purposes including SCAL website/Face book.
526 Broadway, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone: (831) 426-5787
Wed.- Sat., 12 - 5pm, Sun. Noon-4pm
First Friday 12-9pm