email address:    

password:  




First Time Entering?
Create New Account
Forgot Password




Login Status Looking for your jury notifications and didn't get one?  Log into your Artist Profile -> Review Images and find out how you did!

Be sure to read the prospectus in its entirety before continuing.

Amherst Plein Air Society
Amherst Plein Air Society 2020 Annual Exhibit



2020 Annual Members Online Exhibit

November 10, 2020 to January 10, 2021

 

EXHIBITORS PROSPECTUS

 

IMPORTANT DATES:

Entry Deadline: Thursday, October 20, 2020 at 11:59 pm

Show Opens on OnlineGalleryShows.com: Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Show Closes: Sunday, January 10, 2021

 

ELIGIBILITY: 

  • This is an online exhibition for current APAS members who have pre-registered only. All artists must be active members of APAS.
  • The theme for this exhibit is the APAS Annual Members Exhibit. Plein air landscape paintings should be the main focus, but studio paintings of nature and landscapes are also fine. (Save your portraits, abstracts, and still lifes for another show.)
  • Paintings must have been completed within the past 3 years and not been exhibited in a previous APAS exhibit.  Solo artist only - no collaborative works.
  • Artists may submit up to 4 paintings for this exhibition.  All entries will be included in the online show. 
  • All work must be original in concept and executed by the artist. No copies or likenesses of another’s work including photographs, published works, or references not attributable to the artist are eligible. Work painted under the guidance of a teacher is not permitted. No posters.
  • All entries must be for sale. All work is sold unframed.

ENTERING YOUR IMAGES: 

  • All entries for this show are digital. Enter online at: www.OnlineJuriedShows.com no later than Thursday, October 20, 2020. 
  • Entry form must be filled out in its entirety. Each artist is solely responsible for the accuracy of all submitted information. 
  • List sizes to the nearest inch. Submitted images must not include matting or frame. Crop the photos to include only the artwork. Be sure your images are right-side-up. 
  • For best results, images should be in JPEG format, sRGB color space,  no larger than 4MB, and preferably 1920 pixels @72 dpi on the longest side. 
  •  Help in photographing your work and properly sizing your images can be found at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com/help.aspx.
  • Please add services@OnlineJuriedShows.com and Manager@OnlineJuriedShows.com to your safe senders email address list to ensure you receive any notifications. 
  • You can pay online with a credit card (Visa, MC, AMEX, Disc) or PayPal. Entry fee is $15 for up to 4 images.  Entry fees are nonrefundable and must be paid by the entry deadline. Unpaid entries will be dropped.
  • Edits can be made to your entry in your artist’s profile on OnlineJuriedShows.com until the entry deadline.

 

PROMOTION:

  • Participating artists are asked to please promote this exhibition. A digital postcard will be available closer to the show dates.

 

SALES and SHIPPING: 

  • Buyers will purchase all artwork on OnlineGalleryShows.com. 
  • Shipping cost to be included in the price and paid by the artist. 
  • OnlineGalleryShows gets a 15% commission on all sales. A check for the remaining 85% will be mailed to the artist.  

 

LIABILITY:

  • Your entry form is a legal and binding contract to deliver artwork that has been entered into the show within 5 days of online purchase. If an entrant chooses not to deliver artwork, he or she may not enter an APAS show for a period of two years.
  • APAS accepts NO liability in the transaction of the sale or in the shipping of the artwork. 
  • A contract will be emailed to artists throughout the entry process. Contracts must be signed and returned by October 30th, 2020.

 

APAS CONTACT:

Susanne Personette  -   SusannePersonette@gmail.com    -    413-835-5229




You are currently logged out.